Booking and Prices
We are currently taking bookings for Spring and Summer 2021 and 2022!
All bookings begin with your initial enquiry, via our enquiry form or contact details below. From there we will chat with you to create the perfect plan, agree dates, and confirm cost, all with no obligation. We will then send you a Kit List, T&Cs and a booking form. A 50% deposit will confirm your booking.
Covid-19 Book with Confidence: Until at least 31st July 2021, all bookings will be fully refundable on a “no questions asked” basis if you have any problems at all relating to Covid.
Our day rate is £240 for all activities, including borrowing a harness / helmet where needed.
Rock climbing and Navigation can also be organised as a half-day (4 hours) for £140.
The cost can be split between you as a group, although 1:1 instruction and guiding has massive advantages too!
Maximum ratios depend on the activity, but as a rough guide:
- 1:2 for scrambling (e.g. Cuillin Ridge, Tower Ridge, Aonach Eagach)
- 1:6 for rock climbing experience days
- 1:4 for rock climbing introduction level courses (learning basic skills)
- 1:2 for rock climbing development / learn-to-lead / multipitch / adventure climbing
- 1:4 for navigation tuition
We usually run group activities with individual sign ups too. These will be announced in due course once Covid guidelines suggest it is safe to do so.